As a collection agency headquartered in Addison, Texas, we offer nationwide contingency debt recovery services grounded in five core principles.
- Clients pay no up front fees to refer an account for collection
- Clients pay only the fixed contingency rate and only after we recover the debt
- We report the status of their accounts to all credit reporting agencies at no cost to our client
- We use our knowledge of federal, state, and local debt collection laws to our clients’ maximum benefit
- We will seek legal action through the appropriate courts if necessary to recover a bad debt
Being Friendly in Texas is Natural
Southwest Recovery Services is based in Dallas, Texas with offices throughout Texas, Oklahoma and Missouri so our friendly nature and service-oriented approach come naturally to our Recovery Agents. They instinctively know that treating debt obligators with courtesy and respect generally results in the fastest and best debt recovery results.
But Don’t Mess With Texas
However, Texans also have a strong sense of justice. Our Recovery Agents and attorneys believe in always doing the right thing whether or not it is convenient. That is why our Recovery Agents and legal teams vigorously and successfully pursue bad debts across Texas, but we are equally effective in recovering lost revenue nationally and internationally. Working within the confines of the local and federal laws, our Recovery Agents and legal network work together to recover the money you are owed.
Debt Recovery and Risk Mitigation
Some companies, especially large corporations, often feel the need to bring debt collection efforts in-house in order to lower costs and reduce legal risks. In many cases they underestimate the cost to properly train, equip and support both a debt collection process and litigation team. Too often this leads to higher risk, higher cost, and few dollars collected.
At Southwest Recovery Services, our collections process and debt recovery services are designed to maximize debt collections while mitigating risk. Our trained and fully equipped team of Recovery Agents are ready to get to work recovering your bad debt. Here are just a few strategies our Agents and litigation team can utilize to improve collections results while reducing legal risks.
- Early Out Debt Settlement Program
- Debt negotiation, mediation or arbitration.
- Pre-legal remedies and pre-legal collections are procedures we use to obtain cash or collateral on behalf of our clients preventing the need for time consuming and costly litigation.
- Post-legal and judgment collections and Post-Judgment Discovery keep the collections process active and allows us to continue the pursuit of the debtor’s assets long after a judgment has been rendered.
- Domestication of civil judgments from other states or a foreign-country judgment, we can enter the judgment in the appropriate court of competent jurisdiction and immediately begin taking action to collect the debt owed on the judgment.
Working within the confines of all applicable local and state laws, we vigorously pursue every avenue available to us to collect all the money you are owed.
Debt Recovery Tailored to Your Company’s Needs
At Southwest Recovery Services, our legal services team takes the time to understand our clients’ goals and then to tailor services to meet those goals. We can manage the entire collection as well as legal processes in nearly all cases.
Click here to read some of the reviews from our current and past customers.