Southwest Recovery Services provides debt recovery solutions for skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
At Southwest Recovery, we respect and appreciate the healthcare professionals who take care of their communities. If you’re a small nursing facility struggling to collect outstanding debts from your clients, Southwest Recovery Services is happy to help. We use effective, ethical methods to recover the money you’re owed. We’re willing to work out payment plans for your clients who can’t afford to pay their entire debt at once. Our experienced collectors are committed to helping your business stay successful so you can keep taking care of your patients.
Southwest Recovery Services’ Turnkey Solutions
Southwest Recovery Services is proud to offer some of the best account management software in the business. Our flexible, innovative solutions make it easy to organize your accounts, touch base with clients, and receive payment. Our oustanding features include:
- Specialized collections software & sophisticated hardware components
- Highly trained call center and operations staff – Bilingual, as necessary
- Well documented accounting procedures and internal controls
- Complete letter mailing, payment processing and fulfillment capabilities
- A dedicated Client Account Manager for inquiries, questions and feedback
- Electronic transmission of accounts supporting many file formats
- Informative, customized management reports
- Multiple methods of skip tracing on residents not able to be contacted
- Customizable letters and correspondence, including address management services
- Sophisticated inbound and outbound call center services, with call recording
- Credit bureau reporting
- Telephone and internet options for check, credit and debit card payments
Why Choose Us?
We offer one of the most competitive contingency rates in the industry. Our promise to our partners is that we will always act in a professional and courteous manner to maintain your positive relationship with your clients. We have the highest standards of customer relations and quality assurance.
When it comes to our success rate, we draw upon decades of industry experience to negotiate payments and resolve accounts. When you hire our collections team, you’ll benefit from our expertise, as well as:
- Problem and Aging Account Assistance – We’ll collect and resolve accounts that would otherwise go uncollected or require expensive legal action like arrests or lawsuits. Southwest Recovery Services treats each and every account fairly and consistently regardless of the location of the defendant or resident.
- Greater Voluntary Compliance – Our agents listen and create a rapport with debtors, resulting in a high debt recovery rate. We only use the most ethical practices to ensure voluntary compliance.
- Decreased Liability – Southwest Recovery Services indemnifies all their partners against our actions and maintains substantial liability insurance coverage and bonding.
- Decreased Payroll – Don’t expand your billing department just to collect on unpaid debts. Utilize Southwest Recovery Services’ agents without stretching your limited resources. You don’t pay us until we recover the debt!
- Premiere Technology – You can benefit from advanced technology by leveraging Southwest Recovery Services’ state of the art solutions. We offer reliable software and hardware resources along with the skilled personnel to meet your collections goals.
- Equitable Solutions – We give your clients the opportunity to satisfy their obligations voluntarily, with dignity and without embarrassment or harassment.
Contact Southwest Recovery Today
Southwest Recovery Services is dedicated to helping skilled nursing and other long-term care facilities get the money they’re owed. Our collectors use effective, ethical means to recover unpaid debts. If your nursing facility’s billing staff is getting overwhelmed with aging debt, bad debt, and denied claims, hand those cases over to us. We’ll pursue all collectible debts and help fix any kinks in your billing system. Call or visit our website to get in touch with a debt recovery specialist today!