We Focus on Helping Single & Multi-Family Property Owners Recover the Most Money They Are Owed
We also have a Commercial Property division that has helped companies maximize their collection efforts for over 30 years.
With a gold-standard collection agency, your owners will love you. Southwest Recovery Services quickly recovers and collects for single, multi-family and commercial property owners.
With Southwest Recovery Services, you can expect:
- Online account access so you have 24/7 updates on all of our collection efforts.
- Accurate and up-to-date information on every account that has been entrusted to us for collection.
- No complicated, long-term contracts.
- Contingency based, so we don’t get paid unless we collect on your behalf.
Cutting Edge Services
- We report to the four major credit reporting agencies: Experian, TransUnion, Equifax and CBC Innovis. This ensures nationwide reporting of your tenant’s delinquency.
- Every Account Agent has the ability to perform real time searches for your tenants using the most modern and sophisticated technology resources available. This ensures the highest possible tenant location rate which results into more dollars collected.
- Your tenants can pay their accounts online using our website. We have also armed our Account Agents with the ability to accept major credit cards, checks over the phone, Money Gram and can be done through our secure web portal.
- Our state-of-the art servers allow us to image each file which allows our Account Agents to view and supply your tenants with copies of needed documents while on the phone with the tenant. We have found this tool instrumental to overcoming objections, explaining the terms of your lease agreement to your tenants while negotiating a resolution.
- Because our database is proprietary and is completely customizable thus allowing us to accommodate any specialized reporting that your company might need.
A Better Collection Agency
Our staff is among the highest trained and uniquely qualified in the industry. Each Account Agent goes through an intensive training program and must become certified by the company before they are allowed to work on any account. The art of negotiation is necessary in the collection industry and is a key foundation our business model. It has long been the philosophy of the founder and president of SWR that a good Account Agent is at heart, a top notch salesperson. Account Agents have to convince otherwise reluctant buyers into paying for something they no longer have. This is not an easy sell. So arming our staff with the tools necessary for the job is imperative to successful collections.
As members of the American Collectors Association we have access to the ever-changing laws and regulations that must be adhered to on both the State and Federal levels. We invest significant resources each year providing our staff with ongoing training and continuing education in the specific laws and compliance changes within our industry.
We understand that satisfaction will be measured by how much money we recover and how responsive and attentive we are to our clients. Our collection floors are monitored by qualified collection and compliance managers who ensure every Account Agent is meeting required quality standards.